How much is insurance on a Lamborghini Huracan? The average Lamborghini car insurance premium ranges from $833 to $2,500 per month. Lamborghini car insurance rates depend on your driving record and where you live.
Finding Lamborghini car insurance quotes online can be difficult due to the few luxury car insurance quotes available. A Lamborghini is not only expensive to buy but also to insure. For the Lamborghini models reviewed, premiums ranged from $5,424 to $7,949 per year.
Insurance premiums are closely tied to the car’s value, with more expensive models being more expensive than cheaper ones. Lamborghini’s most expensive model, the 2018 Aventador S Coupe, is 47% more expensive than its most expensive model, the 2014 Gallardo LP 560-4 Coupe.
According to our research, the average annual premium for the 2018 Aventador S Coupe is $7,949. This is more than triple the cost of insuring a 2018 Honda Civic EX.
Luxury sports cars are among the most expensive vehicles because they are associated with risk factors and repair costs. Owners of Lamborghini vehicles may also need special collector car insurance because there is no standard car insurance. However, we have found that Lamborghini collector car insurance is 44% cheaper than standard car insurance.
How much is Insurance on a Lamborghini Huracan?
Your age, where you live, driving history, education, and marital status all play a role in determining the price of your car insurance. We analyzed your auto insurance premium data and calculated an average premium based on your age. Lamborghini Huracan insurance premiums may vary by age group.
2022 Lamborghini Huracan Insurance
$5,016.00 per year
How much does a Lamborghini cost to insure?
Lamborghini Huracan car insurance isn’t cheap, and if you don’t know where to find the best insurance for your Lamborghini, the premiums for your Lamborghini Gallardo will skyrocket. If you’re looking for insurance for a ’17 or ’16 Lamborghini, you can expect the cost to be even higher.
You need to know what your auto insurance covers. The amount of your claim depends on whether there is a Lamborghini dealer near you and how much it costs to repair your make and model.
Collector car insurance for a Lamborghini
Collector car insurance is designed for costly vehicles and can increase value, such as Lamborghinis.
The main difference between collector car insurance and regular car insurance is that collector car insurance is based on the vehicle’s actual value. In contrast, collector car insurance is based on an agreed-upon value. Let’s say you insured your Lamborghini Huracan for an agreed-upon value of $200,000.
If your collision or comprehensive insurance covers a loss, the insurance company will pay to repair or replace the vehicle up to that amount. This is especially important if you have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on your Lamborghini.
Why is Lamborghini so Expensive to Insure?
The most obvious reason is the high price of the car itself. This means that if your Lamborghini gets into a severe accident, repairs will be costly. The high insurance premiums for Lamborghini vehicles are also the target of attacks because of their high value.
Because of their value, Lamborghinis are easy targets for theft and vandalism, so you can expect car insurance premiums to be relatively high. Another reason Lamborghini insurance premiums are high is the speeds these vehicles can reach.
These vehicles can reach very high speeds and accelerate quickly, leading to drivers exceeding the vehicle’s limits. This can lead to high-speed accidents and collisions, resulting in severe injuries and sometimes death. To ensure insurance companies do not profit from insuring these vehicles, premiums are proportional to the risk posed by the insured driver.
What impacts the average cost of Lamborghini car insurance?
The average cost of insuring a Lamborghini depends on the driver’s insurance policy. The coverage required affects the amount of the monthly premium.
Liability insurance does not cover the cost of replacing a Lamborghini, which is why most drivers take out additional general and liability insurance. You can also purchase liability and GAP insurance for your Lamborghini. However, the additional coverage adds significantly to the price. Before getting a free quote for Lamborghini car insurance online or at the dealership, you should first decide how much coverage you need.
Do you need liability coverage for a Lamborghini?
According to the Insurance Information Institute (III), liability insurance is mandatory in almost every country. Minimum liability limits vary depending on where you live.
If you own a Lambo, we recommend that you choose a vehicle that exceeds the legal minimum.
For Lamborghini vehicles, the recommended liability limits are as follows.
- Personal injury is $100,000 per person / $300,000 per accident – for negligence and legal liability.
- Property Damage Liability is $50,000 per accident – legal liability in the event of an accident caused by you.
- Uninsured Driver Liability – $100,000 per person / $300,000 per accident – for bodily injury to you or your
- Lamborghini liability insurance is not included in your premium. Due to the high value of Lamborghini vehicles, the highest insurance costs are associated with damage to the car itself.
- To fully protect your Lamborghini, you should purchase comprehensive liability insurance.
Lamborghini Huracan Insurance Rates by State
State Good Driver Recent Accident Poor Credit
- Alabama $5,202 $7,556 $9,618
- Alaska $4,303 $5,965 $5,798
- Arizona $4,865 $7,033 $10,361
- Arkansas $5,334 $8,380 $9,227
- California $5,938 $10,501 $5,938
- Colorado $5,542 $7,755 $9,840
- Connecticut $7,080 $10,981 $13,938
- Delaware $5,861 $7,811 $10,033
- Florida $6,979 $9,655 $12,581
- Georgia $5,689 $8,508 $8,578
- Hawaii $2,273 $3,085 $2,273
- Idaho $3,948 $5,234 $6,364
- Illinois $4,133 $6,247 $7,123
- Indiana $4,246 $6,491 $7,284
- Iowa $3,363 $4,612 $5,424
- Kansas $4,474 $6,510 $7,614
- Kentucky $6,468 $9,495 $11,212
- Louisiana $8,303 $12,551 $13,609
- Maine $3,140 $4,340 $6,408
- Maryland $5,081 $7,395 $8,214
- Massachusetts $4,075 $7,108 $4,075
- Michigan $9,833 $14,984 $23,634
- Minnesota $4,048 $5,397 $7,600
- Mississippi $4,886 $6,969 $7,015
- Missouri $4,604 $6,582 $8,647
- Montana $4,681 $6,531 $7,602
- Nebraska $3,957 $5,852 $6,357
- New Hampshire $4,540 $7,179 $9,076
- Nevada $6,527 $9,681 $10,226
- New Jersey $5,002 $7,848 $10,269
- North Carolina $2,933 $5,039 $3,594
- North Dakota $4,014 $6,100 $7,214
- New Mexico $5,108 $7,598 $7,887
- Ohio $3,579 $5,520 $5,660
- Oklahoma $5,715 $8,183 $9,214
- New York $4,732 $5,958 $9,946
- Oregon $5,200 $6,978 $8,334
- Pennsylvania $4,381 $6,432 $7,525
- Rhode Island $7,314 $10,728 $12,081
- South Carolina $4,967 $6,883 $9,501
- South Dakota $4,456 $6,421 $7,409
- Tennessee $5,241 $7,715 $10,274
- Texas $5,278 $7,625 $9,484
- Utah $4,490 $6,291 $8,657
- Vermont $3,456 $5,323 $5,626
- Virginia $3,256 $4,999 $4,899
- Washington $4,310 $5,850 $6,985
- West Virginia $4,337 $6,210 $7,781
- Wisconsin $4,323 $6,749 $7,697
- Wyoming $4,036 $5,650 $6,017
Lamborghini Huracan money-saving safety features
- If your Lamborghini Huracan is equipped with the following safety features, you can save money on your insurance premiums.
- Anti-lock braking system
- Stability control
- Seat belt anchors
- Anti-theft system
How does the Lamborghini Huracan compare to other car models?
The Lamborghini Huracan successor is the famous best-selling Gallardo. Top Gear magazine named it the 2014 Supercar of the Year. In terms of price, the Lamborghini Huracan is in the middle of the 360 cars with the highest awards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need full coverage for a Lamborghini?
We recommend comprehensive insurance for your Lamborghini investment.
There are three standard levels of coverage for your Lamborghini, Comprehensive insurance, comprehensive insurance, and liability insurance. To ensure your Lambo is protected, you should carry comprehensive liability insurance.
Auto insurance covers repairs if your vehicle is involved in an accident while driving. This includes collisions with other vehicles or objects like trees or telephone poles. Comprehensive insurance protects your Lambo from damage when you’re not using the vehicle, such as vandalism, weather, and wildlife damage.
It’s also the only insurance that protects you against theft of your vehicle.
Do you need umbrella coverage for a Lamborghini?
If you own a Lamborghini or are thinking about buying one, your insurance agent may tell you that you need liability insurance. Coverage umbrella protection provides extra safeguards beyond the confines of your current policy to ensure that your interests are fully protected.
With Lamborghini umbrella insurance, you don’t have to cover the cost of an accident at your own risk. You can consider it depending on your personal needs and circumstances.
Do you need GAP insurance for a Lamborghini?
If you rent a Lamborghini, the dealer may ask you to take GAP insurance. GAP insurance for Lamborghini is also beneficial to the owner, as many insurance companies only offer the maximum value of the insured vehicle.
In other words, if you spend 240,000 yen on a new Lamborghini and the maximum sum insured is 100,000 yen, you will have to pay the difference of 140,000 yen if the car is damaged.
Why is insurance so expensive for the Lamborghini Huracan?
Lamborghini Huracan insurance is expensive because it is a light and powerful car, a fast car with a high risk of speed and accidents. In addition, expensive parts and complicated maintenance increase the premium if repairs are needed.
How can I save money on Lamborghini car insurance?
You’ll save as much on insuring your Lamborghini as you would on any other auto insurance policy. Rates are not as low as regular car insurance, but some providers offer various discounts on Lamborghini car insurance that can save up to 25% on your premium.
- Lamborghini drivers can enjoy many insurance benefits as drivers of cheaper vehicles.
- Lamborghini car insurance discounts include.
- Safe driving discounts
- Student discounts
- Discounts for graduates
- Anti-theft devices
- Combined policies
- Completed safe driving course
- Secure parking (park your Lamborghini in a secure brick building)
In addition to these benefits, you can reduce the cost of insuring your Lamborghini by setting a higher deductible for full and comprehensive insurance.
Which are the insurance add-ons for Lamborghini Huracan Evo Cars?
The most popular supplemental insurances for the Lamborghini Huracan Evo are Roadside Assistance (RSA), Zero Disability Plus, Breakdown Coverage (NCB), and Auto Insurance.
A Lamborghini is an expensive investment for drivers and insurers, but several factors contribute to lower premiums, including a clean driving record and low annual mileage. Lamborghini’s other flagship, the Lamborghini Huracan, is smaller and less powerful than the Aventador. That’s not to say the Huracan is a weak car: it’s still among the fastest, so the premiums are pretty high.
There is a risk that Huracan’s high power-to-weight ratio will encourage aggressive driving. However, since it’s slightly cheaper than the Aventador, you can expect to pay less for insurance, although it’s still not as cheap as a regular car. Insurance for the Lamborghini Huracan averages about $440 per month. Insurance premiums for a Lamborghini are around $5,000 per year.